[TheThinkTank] Speaking & Teaching Tour: Advancing Pedal Powered Technology

Allison Seger Allison.Seger at teachforamerica.org
Wed Mar 2 09:37:19 PST 2016

Thanks Charlotte!

Our organization is on the Rosebud Reservation, a very rural indigenous
community in South Dakota, home of the Sicangu Lakota people.

We'd love to have him visit and speak!

:) Allison
Rosebud Trips for Kids

On Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 3:41 PM, Charlotte Fagan <charlotte at bikesnotbombs.org

--
Allison Seger
Manager, Teacher Leadership Development

*“If you don’t understand, ask questions. If you’re uncomfortable about
asking questions, say you are uncomfortable about asking questions and then
ask anyway. It’s easy to tell when a question is coming from a good place.
Then listen some more. Sometimes people just want to feel heard. Here’s to
possibilities of friendship and connection and understanding.” ― Chimamanda
Ngozi Adichie, Americana*