[TheThinkTank] Prices of New Cables and Housing?

Shannon Southwood shannon at sacbikekitchen.org
Wed Sep 6 09:21:50 PDT 2017

At Sac Bike Kitchen, we also do $2/each for cables and $1/ft for housing
with used cables and housing being free.  We used to not allow cables and
housing sales for projects outside the shop but recently changed this as
our contacts at the local bike shops made pretty clear what we do doesn't
effect them in any appreciable way.  It probably helps that our hours are
limited and we are usually open when they are closed...

-Shannon