[TheThinkTank] Chain tensioners anyone?

Daniel Byrd daniel at kidsonbikes.net
Tue Sep 12 08:11:12 PDT 2017

Hi there,

This is Daniel Byrd and I'm the Executive Director for Kids on Bikes in
Colorado Springs, CO.
I am very interested in those for refurbished bikes that go out to our
programs!  Are they still available?
I will pay for shipping, even for them if you'd like- just let me know an
estimate.
Are you able to put together an invoice as well?

Thanks for putting this out there!
Daniel

*Daniel Byrd*
Executive Director