[TheThinkTank] Exchange Program Blueprinting Session this Sunday in Chicago

Angel York aniola at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 12:34:36 PDT 2017

I'd be SO HAPPY to be a guinea pig!

I can do a year-long tour (January-December 2018) of as many bike
collectives as I could reach and volunteer as I go if there's enough
collectives willing to host that I could more or less break even: I
volunteer, y'all find me a place to stay and some food, as with WWOOFing.

Thanks,
Angel
https://www.bikecollectives.org/wiki/index.php?title=User:Angel