[TheThinkTank] Chain tensioners anyone?

Thomas Butler thomas.unavailable at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 09:31:59 PDT 2017

I'll talk to the staff about the invoice.

An answer to Ciclista's question (which may be relevant to Daniel), They
aren't spring-loaded, so whatever position they're mounted in is all the
tension they'll provide. also it looks like one of the mount holes is for
the axle, which makes them kind of goofy to install and adjust.

If y'all still want them I'll try to get them to you.