[TheThinkTank] Free parts to share

Rafaell Rozendo rafaell at bicicentro.org
Mon Sep 18 13:16:44 PDT 2017

Hey all,

Only cartriges left. Thanks everyone for your responses! Hopefully we can
share more parts in the future.

Raf

List of items
Item description Qty. Possible use Original price
*CLAIMED *Clip-on handlebar flower >50 Gift for fundraiser, promo $10
*CLAIMED *Bike bell >50 Gift for fundraiser, promo $10
*CLAIMED *Valve caps, cute colorful ones! >50 Gift for fundraiser, promo $5
*CLAIMED *Grips, dotted ~30 Shop, sun resistant, long wearing $20
*CLAIMED *Grips, plain ~30 Shop, sun resistant, long wearing $20
*CLAIMED *Tire, Bontrager 29x2.2 MTB ~30 MTB event support $35
Cartridge, thread-on 20g >50 MTD or road ride support $4
*CLAIMED *Tube, Bontrager 27.5x3.5-4.0 PV >50 Winter fatbike ride or event
$18