[TheThinkTank] Shop repair stands

Eric Brozell eric at bikeerie.org
Mon Aug 6 11:30:43 PDT 2018

Hello Fellow Bicycle Renovators,

We bought the Park dual shop stand (PRS-2.2) and have been very happy with it. While it isn’t a very portable unit but it is nice and solid. We bought a 3/8” thick by 24” square steel plate locally for $60. To fastened it to the plate we bought some coupling nuts <https://www.homedepot.com/p/Everbilt-5-16-in-18-tpi-Zinc-Rod-Coupling-Nuts-822271/204337389?MERCH=REC-_-PIPHorizontal2_rr-_-204785903-_-204337389-_-N> and welded them to the plate.

Pedal Mettle and BikeErie.org <http://bikeerie.org/>
Eric Brozell