[TheThinkTank] Shop repair stands

General Manager 3rdwardbikes at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 12:20:05 PDT 2018

When I came to manage 3rd Ward Bikes, there were 2 double Park Stands that
used to be anchored to the concrete floor.  They had been dis mounted and
stored.  I was able to barter a bike repair for some steel plates. My point
is that there are work arounds for bases. Concrete filled truck rims, for
example.  Save a bit more and buy wall mounted clamps and bolt them into a
4x4 that has been set upright in a concrete filled truck rim.  Hit the
scrap yard and look around.