[TheThinkTank] Shop repair stands

Josh Bisker jbisker at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 10:54:18 PDT 2018

Hello! I agree that the PCS10 stand is rugged and longlasting, but covet
those two-headed PRS2s. I wanted to share what we've done at the Mechanical
Gardens to make our heavy-duty shop stands mobile: ratchet-strapped them to
mover's dollies. It has worked supremely well. They're study as hell,
mobile without being tippy at all since there's so much weight on the base,
and cheap too ... I think it was about $20 for a Harbor Freight
steel-reinforced polypropylene dolly and a cheap ratchet strap. Works like
a charm!

Josh Bisker
914-500-9890
New York Mechanical Gardens Bike Co-op <http://bikecoop.nyc/>