[TheThinkTank] Shop repair stands

Luis Fernandez luis at casildo.com
Wed Aug 8 12:02:06 PDT 2018

At the somerville bike kitchen, we have a few of the pro PRS-3 stands that
are great (I like the idea of mounting one to a dolly and will try that!).

However, for more portable stands that we setup outside on a good day or
take out on the town, I think the feedback sports stands are superior to
the Park PCS-10.

They pack smaller for transport and for storage in a small shop, setup more
easily and are very sturdy and easy to adjust.

If I were in the market for new stands I would buy feedback sports in a
heartbeat.

Luis