[TheThinkTank] Tips for Building a Bike Blender?

Aida Mas Baghaie aida.masb at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 10:47:21 PDT 2018

Hey bike buds,

So, it turns out people love bike blenders, and over the last couple weeks
we've had a bunch of requests for them at the Mechanical Gardens. Have you
made a bike blender? What worked and what didn't?

We're looking to build something simple and functional, preferably with
no/minimal welding. Any recommendations, instructions, and/or photos would
be much appreciated!

Thanks!

aida

P.S. We built the outdoor repair stand and are just adding some finishing
touches. Once it's done, I'll make a folder with the photos y'all sent me
and share it!