[TheThinkTank] City 'backed' co-ops

Sylvie Baele sylvgrb at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 09:21:56 PDT 2018

Hi folks!

I am currently pursing dual master's degrees in Env. Sciences and Public
Administration. One of my courses is Urban Transit, and a project for it is
a mock presentation tailored for a City Counsel study session. Another
organization in town already focuses on advocating for infrastructure and
we already have a bike share, so I would like to 'educate council' on
bicycle co-ops. Has anyone done this? Or even better (maybe I'm dreaming),
but does anyone know of any co-ops that are city-sponsored in some form?

Sylvie