[TheThinkTank] City 'backed' co-ops

Stephen Andruski swandruski at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 15:09:16 PDT 2018

hi,

The Rockville Bike Hub, in Rockville, MD, has gotten storage space from the
City to help us support a program we run with them giving bikes to
elementary school kids. We might also be getting workspace from the City if
ongoing talks work out. In return we support that kids program and we
support a Bike to Work Day pitstop. If the workspace comes through, there
might be other things we will support, or programs might get expanded.

Steve Andruski