[TheThinkTank] City 'backed' co-ops

Jim Bledsoe gamesbledsoe at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 17:44:41 PDT 2018

hi Sylvie,

I interviewed with The Recyclery in Port Townsend, WA (not hired)   They
have something like you are looking for in that, if memory serves, their
space is provided by the city.  If that is not the case i am sure there is
something of a relationship with the city.  Anyway  here is their link.
    http://www.ptrecyclery.org/