[TheThinkTank] NorthEast Regional Bike!Bike! *Save the Date*

Judith Feist judith at backalleybikes.org
Mon Dec 3 09:19:29 PST 2018

Woot!

--
Judith C Feist
Co Director, the Hub at Back Alley

*"*Radical simply means 'grasping things at the root'"- Angela Davis

"A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle." -Gloria Steinem

I think [the bicycle] has done more to emancipate women than anything else
in the world...It gives a woman a feeling of freedom and
self-reliance.~Susan B. Anthony