[TheThinkTank] how to peel a banana

Ainsley Naylor needleandthread at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 07:06:21 PST 2018

I'm not sure I understand the questions -

Because several people require my help, I should just fix someone's bike
for them, rather than teaching?

Verbal instruction can be partnered with other styles depending on the
teacher and learner (and their skills and learning styles) including
Demonstration, illustration, written instruction (repair manuals), "play"
(disassembled parts that provide a 3-dimensional example), and access to
repair videos.
These are all super helpful resources to have around in a Do-It-Yourself
space :)