[TheThinkTank] NorthEast Regional Bike!Bike! *Save the Date*

Ainsley Naylor needleandthread at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 07:46:04 PST 2018

So far we have collected names and contact info for **119** Organizations
in the NorthEast that we will be inviting to the conference!

If you are involved in OR know of a community bicycle organization that
hasn't attended Bike!Bike! before (we have the registration list from the
annual conference) please send it along to myself or to
bikechainuoft at gmail.com so that we can invite them.

Thanks!