[TheThinkTank] Bike Works in Seattle is hiring a Program Coordinator

Deb Salls deb at bikeworks.org
Thu Jun 28 22:17:25 PDT 2018

 Please Spread the word

Bike Works in SE Seattle's Columbia City neighborhood is hiring a Program
Coordinator to help run our youth and adult programs. This role includes
teaching bike repair classes, running bike rides and safety rodeos and
maintaining outreach and redistribution of bikes to the community.  Each
day will be a blend of thiese tasks within a team, requiring collaboration
and independnce.  *This is an excellent opportunity for someone with shop
level mechanic skills who has youth and adult mentoring/teaching
experience.*

Go to our website for more  about this position and info on how to apply
https://bikeworks.org/about/job-opportunities/

Deb

--
Deb Salls
Executive Director

Bike Works promotes the bicycle as a vehicle for change to empower youth
and build resilient communities.