[TheThinkTank] Bike Drive!

Karen Overton director at recycleabicycle.org
Tue Jun 5 04:50:42 PDT 2018

Check with your local sanitation agency. They may have a listing of places
to donate items rather than throw them away. You may also want to connect
with a sympathetic business and ask them to do a collection. Outdoor
companies, tech companies are always eager to help in NYC. Otherwise, it
just might be someone from a cycling club that champions a collection in
their company.

Karen