[TheThinkTank] policy for reflectors?

Edward Stewart emsco514 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 18:13:38 PDT 2018

At our shop, the Elyria Bicycle Education Center, we have the practice of
making sure each bike sold has both front and rear reflectors. Our thinking
is that this is appropriate since Ohio law requires both on bikes so we
want our bikes to be legal when leaving the door. We do purchase new
reflectors occasionally since salvaged bikes do not always have them or
they are in unusable condition.​

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

--
Ed Stewart
emsco514 at gmail.com
440-365-6784

*I have an escape mechanism for stress: my bike.*