[TheThinkTank] policy for reflectors?

Jim Sheehan jim at ohiocitycycles.org
Mon Jun 11 19:20:59 PDT 2018

OCBC also installs reflectors on all refurbished bikes, since, as Ed
mentioned, they are required on all bikes sold in Ohio. We also offer them
for free to anyone who repairs their own bike in the shop, or buys an an
as-is bike we sell, or even just walks in and wants some (we salvage them
from every bike we can't repair, so have lots).

Also, Ed, if you'd like to avoid purchasing new ones, we offer bulk used
ones to partner orgs
<http://ohiocitycycles.org/2018/04/20/partner-organization-training-services/>
like EBEC, since your vols had a special group training Shop Class series
with us.

Jim Sheehan
Executive Director
Ohio City Bicycle Co-op