[TheThinkTank] policy for reflectors?

David Oliver nowhere3 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 19:36:42 PDT 2018

Just as a note there is a difference between some places where the bicycle
sold must come with reflectors on it and most places where the bicycle must
have reflectors while in use during certain times. I can't find any mention
that Ohio requires bikes being sold to have reflectors on them at the time
of sale.