[TheThinkTank] Wheel management

Eric Brozell eric at bikeerie.org
Tue Jun 12 03:35:48 PDT 2018

Jack,

We have a system for storing wheels that utilizes pipe and a bent spoke. The top part is latched around the pipe and the bottom part hooks around the rims. With this system you can slide the wheels to better view them. Also, it also is pretty cost effective with essentially free spokes and low cost black iron pipe or conduit.

Eric Brozell
Erie Pedal Mettle
Bike Erie