[TheThinkTank] policy for reflectors?

Todd Spinner tspinner at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 06:49:34 PDT 2018

We used to ensure that reflectors were installed but Illinois State Law
changed and no longer requires a rear reflector to ride at night if you
have a red rear light. We require a front and rear blinkie light on all
bikes leaving the shop whether part of our build-a-bike program or our
ready for sale bikes.

Todd Spinner
The Bike Project of Urbana-Champaign, Illinois

--
Todd Spinner