[TheThinkTank] Wheel management

General Manager 3rdwardbikes at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 09:59:47 PDT 2018

We use 2x4s and storage hooks. I brought hundreds of them with me when I
came to 3wbs. The 2x4s are suspended from the ceiling rafters with loops of
bike chain. Some units are spaced for front wheels; some for rear wheels.
The spoke "hooks" and pipe are a good way, but I feel that this way is more
secure.