[TheThinkTank] policy for reflectors?

Daniel Silverman superdansilverman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 12:18:04 PDT 2018

When I worked at Cycles of Hope in San Jose, we installed front and rear
reflectors, pedal reflectors, and spoke reflectors. I'm not sure how much
of this was legally required versus just shop policy.

A few times when we had high end MTBs donated, we sold them without
reflectors with a "for off road use only" tag.

With solidary greetings,
Daniel Silverman