[TheThinkTank] Wheel management

rebecca owens rebowens33 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 13 03:30:13 PDT 2018

Do you have a picture?

🐾

On Jun 12, 2018, at 1:00 PM, General Manager <3rdwardbikes at gmail.com<mailto:3rdwardbikes at gmail.com>> wrote:

We use 2x4s and storage hooks. I brought hundreds of them with me when I came to 3wbs. The 2x4s are suspended from the ceiling rafters with loops of bike chain. Some units are spaced for front wheels; some for rear wheels.  The spoke "hooks" and pipe are a good way, but I feel that this way is more secure.