[TheThinkTank] Shift Calendar

Cicloficina dos Anjos anjos at cicloficina.pt
Wed Dec 4 03:30:33 PST 2019

Hi Gabriel :)
We are using Framadate, host at polls.disroot.org
Unlike doodle, this one is editable for example in hours - you can write
whatever you want, like "opening"/ "help"/ "closing". It has a lot of
options and one of them is everyone can edit any row.
It's not perfect, but it works, and no login is required.

Example here:  https://poll.disroot.org/cicloficina

Rosa

*Cicloficina dos Anjos*
Rua Dr. Almeida Amaral 15A, Lisboa