[TheThinkTank] Shift Calendar

Luis Fernandez luis at casildo.com
Fri Dec 6 16:02:15 PST 2019

Hi!

Great topic!

One of our staff members made a really nice one that works well for us.
Has a web interface so people can choose their own shifts and we can get an
overview of who’s hosting when.

During our monthly staff meetings, we’ll all open it and sign up for shifts
on the spot from our phones.

It's on his github github.com/zhirschtritt

I chatted with him and he says although it’s not quite yet self explanatory
to set up for a new shop he’s willing to help other bike kitchens set it up.

Luis
Somerville bike kitchen