[TheThinkTank] Shift Calendar

Matthew Dickinson matthew.dickinson at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 6 17:59:23 PST 2019

 Thanks Audrey!  Matt

    On Friday, December 6, 2019, 6:44:54 PM EST, Audrey Wiedemeier <audrey at bikelibrary.org> wrote:

 Matt-
Really all I meant is that it doesn't talk to other software like for example, eventbright, mail chimp and facebook do.
It takes a while to learn but once you do it's pretty slick and the online support is very helpful and quick.
Peace & grease,
Audrey Wiedemeier (She/her/hers)Iowa City Bike Library, Director
700 S. Dubuque St, Iowa CityHours: Sat. 10-3, Mon. 5-7, Tues. 6-8, Wed. 6-8, Thurs. 6-8, Fri. 4:30-6:30
BikeLibrary.orgC: (515) 450-1651