[TheThinkTank] Shift Calendar

Arlin Schaffel arlin at bridgecitybicyclecoop.com
Wed Dec 11 09:01:47 PST 2019

The Bridge City Bicycle Co-op <http://bridgecitybicyclecoop.com/> has been
using signup.com for the past few months.

It is pretty ad heavy when on the free tier, but seems to be doing the job
well enough. There are other organizations locally that use it as well, so
there is some volunteer familiarity. It sends out shift reminders
automatically, which is nice, and is fairly easy to use.

We are currently evaluating other solutions (including some listed in this
thread!)

Cheers,

*Arlin Schaffel*
*Bridge City Bicycle Co-op*