[TheThinkTank] Pedal powered machine designs?

Carlyn Arteaga carlyn.arteaga at bicas.org
Mon Dec 16 13:24:44 PST 2019

Buenos dias, Think Tankers!

It's been awhile since I've chatted with y'all, but this really seemed like
the place to go to ask my question of the day. =) Do any of you have a
design for a kid-friendly/interactive machine made from bike parts? I'm
thinkin anything from a marble machine to a pedal powered machine that
throws water balloons. We do have a few fun things here already, but I was
tryna look online to beef up our outreach game, especially for engaging
youth. Please let me know if your spot has cool machines you love to bring
to outreach events!

Gracias,
~Car
  --

*Carlyn Arteaga*

*pronouns: they/them/theirs*

Youth Program Coordinator

*BICAS*

2001 N. 7th Ave. | Tucson, AZ 85701 | Shop: 520-628-7950

carlyn.arteaga at bicas.org | www.bicas.org | Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bicascollective/> | Instagram
<http://www.instagram.com/bicastucson/>

*Through advocacy and bicycle salvage, our mission is to participate in
affordable bicycle transportation, education, and creative recycling with
our greater Tucson community.*