[TheThinkTank] Pedal powered machine designs?

Corvallis Bicycle Collective info at corvallisbikes.org
Mon Dec 23 13:06:47 PST 2019

Hi Carlyn,

We don't design any of our bicycle-powered things - we commission a local
metalworker (who is also a volunteer) to create designs of his own or make
our crazy ideas reality. Trevor Heald owns Marys River Metal Work
<http://www.marysrivermetalwork.com/> and has built for us a
bicycle-powered carousel
<https://corvallisbikes.org/corvallisspringroll>, water
cannons <http://www.marysrivermetalwork.com/blogprojects/previous/3>,
and carnival
swing <http://www.marysrivermetalwork.com/the-flanger.html>. (The carnival
swing is called The Flanger <https://youtu.be/DsClZqa0bYQ> - it flings, it
flies, it hangs. He built a second one called the Velocopter.) We don't
have designs to share, otherwise we would. Maybe the photos on his blog are
inspiration?

Thanks,
Ilene

Corvallis Bicycle Collective