[TheThinkTank] Pedal powered machine designs?

veganboyjosh at gmail.com veganboyjosh at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 13:37:30 PST 2019

for those on facebook., there's a group there called "Freakbikers UNITE!!".
there's not a lot of machines posted, relative to how many vehicles there
are, but there are a lot of posts, discussions, photos, and videos of
different freakbike culture type stuff. Tallbikes, hacked tandems,
lowriders, lots of DIY stuff in there.  some machinery does get posted when
it's topical. motorized vehicles and machines are mostly limited to "Motor
Mondays", so that's nice.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/629140550476950/