[TheThinkTank] Do I have this wrong?

Jim Bledsoe gamesbledsoe at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 15:57:21 PST 2019

What we here at the thinktank are, is a bunch of open source bicycle
advocates.
When one posts a long drawn out list of questions with a pay me now gotcha
at the end it will tend to raise hackles
  "What does facing do for the customers ride experience?"  were you
meaning "pacing"   or more  succinctly, maintaining a high cadence here?