[TheThinkTank] Both Body and bike benefit

Ainsley Naylor needleandthread at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 21:17:19 PST 2019

Hey friend, do you have a question about running a non-profit community
bike project? Or something to share to that end? Because that is what this
list is for.

Please refrain from long, tangential diatribes. We are all keen to maintain
this useful, supportive community, but this email exchange is leaving me
feeling frustrated and exhausted.

Thank you!
Ainsley.