[TheThinkTank] Transcontinental visiting

Stuart Nottingham scnottin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 08:58:16 PDT 2019

Hopefully not too far off topic. I'm planning a cross country bike tour
from Astoria OR to Bangor ME. Along the way, I hoped to visit at least one
bike co-op/collective/kitchen and wondered a couple of things:

1. Does anyone know if this has been done before? I figure my bike will
need attention at points along the way and would rather support members of
the collective than retail establishments if possible.

2. Who's near the ACA Northern Tier and Atlantic Coast routes, preferably
with some camping nearby?

This trip won't take place until next year at the soonest, so I know some
changes may occur between now and then. One thing I've learned in life is
it's often easier to be flexible than not.

Thanks for any input or ideas you have!

Stuart Nottingham
Head Minion
The Pedal Factory