[TheThinkTank] Transcontinental visiting

General Manager 3rdwardbikes at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 19:21:03 PDT 2019

Missoula Free Ride.  I have visited there.  Great place. The is a co-OP in
the Fargo, ND area.  Several in the Twin Cities. Very likely one in
Wisconsin.  Madison?  Milwaukee? Severalin Chicago. One in Ann Arbor,
Michigan.  One in Detroit, Michigan.
One in Toledo, Ohio;  Ohio City Bike Co-OP in Cleveland; Buffalo has one.
That's all that comes to mind right now.