[TheThinkTank] Experimental Station is hiring a finance and hr administrator!

J Michael Eugenio michael at experimentalstation.org
Fri Jun 21 14:35:08 PDT 2019

Hi all!

I wanted to share with you that Experimental Station, home to Blackstone
Bicycle Works, is hiring for a full-time Finance and Human Resources
Administrator in case you know of anyone who might be interested in
applying.

Attached is our "job ad" for the role and there is more information,
including the full job description and application, on the ES website here
<http://exp.st/hr>. Strong candidates may have experience in finance,
office administration, human resources, small business ownership, or
nonprofit management. I am happy to connect you with the person currently
in the role (who is leaving to attend grad school) if you know anyone who
might like a little more information about the position or Experimental
Station.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions. The deadline to apply
is midnight Monday, June 24, but do let us know if someone might need an
extension.

Thanks so much!
Michael

Communications Associate at The Experimental Station
experimentalstation.org