[TheThinkTank] Bicycle Projects in Argentina

fabian at pedaludico.org fabian at pedaludico.org
Sun Mar 3 10:20:59 PST 2019

Hi Ainsley,

I'm Fabian, from PedaLudico in Buenos Aires, Argentina and a member of
the Bike!Bike! LA 2018 organizing group. Our project in Buenos Aries
focuses bicycles a "vehicles" transformative empowerment. The pillars of
the project are "bike as cultural identity", "community empowerment" and
"bike travel". We have a great space in the southern part of the city
with a pretty well equipped workshop. We also have residential space
available for far away visitors to do in-residence internships.

We would love to meet your student and offer her a space to work with
our community.

The following emails are best for contacting us:

negra at pedaludico.org
fabian at ucla.edu

Best,

🚲_fabian