[TheThinkTank] Winter Riding Workshops (‘Tis the Season)

A Westphal atwestphal96 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 16:09:53 PST 2019

Hi Ainsley,

getDowntown in Ann Arbor, MI shared these tips, one from NOAA and one from
a trio of groups in the Washington DC area.

https://www.getdowntown.org/about-getdowntown/blog/polar-vortex-preparation
[image: image.png]

https://www.getdowntown.org/about-getdowntown/blog/winter-biking-tips-you-can-use

[image: image.png]