[TheThinkTank] Bike!Bike! BOYCOTT

Caleb Evenson caevenson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 21:12:13 PST 2019

The USA is the only global hegemon and the largest empire to have ever
existed, with 800+ bases around the world, many of them denied and labeled
in cryptic ways by official channels. As a privileged white male in the
middle of the US, I'm disappointed in how many in this discussion have
trivialized the intelligence aspect of Eric's ousting. We can assume as
some have that he wasn't actually intelligence due to his sharing as much,
but that is naive in the face of endlessly evolving strategy on the part of
those with much control over the world, as in...if you don't know he
wasn't/isn't intelligence, please make no assumption. Until eric can
directly dispel myths, apprehension and caution toward the whole US
military and security apparatus is, in my opinion, prudent.

But let me emphasize that's just my drunken opinion. Fuck the world. :)