[TheThinkTank] Bike!Bike! BOYCOTT

Judith Feist judith.feist at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 10:49:59 PST 2019

Without being long winded. I support Bicis Disidentes and Enclave Caracol
in their decision. I won't be boycotting B!B! in the future.
Be well. pedal harder.

Sin ser largo sin aliento. Apoyo a Bicis Disidentes y Enclave Caracol en su
decisión. No voy a boicotear a B! B! en el futuro.
 Que estes bien. pedal más duro.

Love from Detroit...
amor de Detroit...

judith caroline feist
(they/them)

*"*Radical simply means 'grasping things at the root'"- Angela Davis

"i don't think my art is political. i think it's about the stuff that
doesn't let me sleep at night." -felix gonzalez-torres

I think [the bicycle] has done more to emancipate women than anything else
in the world...It gives a woman a feeling of freedom and
self-reliance.~Susan B. Anthony