[TheThinkTank] Shift Calendar

Jack Murphy jack at bikewalkwichita.org
Wed Nov 27 14:29:25 PST 2019

Volunteers for Salesforce works great for this, though we don't do anything
fancy for shift checkin - just  page on a clipboard and a volunteer
entering hours in once the shift starts. We trade parts for time, so
tracking hours accurately was key. I did add the functionality to check
hours (total hours = vol hours - hours spent) but out of the box it works
easy enough. Shift signup up on website works ok, especially for new
people. Once folks start showing up they don't signup beforehand much.
Jack Murphy
Bike Walk Wichita

On Wed, Nov 27, 2019 at 2:09 PM Gabriel Trainer <getrainer at bikefarm.org>
wrote:

> Hello,
> Bike Farm is looking to keep an ongoing monthly shift calendar to keep
> track of who has signed up for a volunteer shift and which shifts need
> help. It would need to be viewable and editable by anyone. Does anyone know
> of something besides Google spreadsheets or calendar that would work for
> this purpose?
>
> Thanks for the help,
> Gabriel

Jack Murphy
Jack at BikeWalkWichita.org

*Bike Walk Wichita’s Mission is to transform Wichita into a more livable,
accessible, *
*connected city **by making biking and walking safe, equitable, and
appealing.*