[TheThinkTank] Salt Lake City Bicycle Collective is Hiring!

Ikaika Cox ikaika.cox at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 11:02:47 PDT 2019

Hello ThinkTank,

The Salt Lake City Bicycle Collective is hiring a Volunteer and Program
Coordinator.

The Coordinator is primarily responsible for organizing and training the
Bicycle Collective's volunteer workforce to refurbish bicycles for our
charitable programs. Additionally, the Coordinator fosters relationships
with other local organizations to provide bicycles to both children and
adults in need of transportation.

A more detailed job description can be found here on our website:
https://bicyclecollective.org/about-us/announcements/item/864-job-announcement-volunteer-and-program-coordinator-salt-lake-city

Compensation to start at $14-18/hr full-time salary, DOE. Medical benefits
included.

Send a resume and cover letter to jobs at bicyclecollective.org.
Feel free to reach out to me directly with any questions at
ikaika at bicyclecollective.org

Thanks for reading!
-Kai
Director, SLCBC