[TheThinkTank] Tire disposal

Erik Anderson erik at ohiocitycycles.org
Fri Oct 11 10:57:28 PDT 2019

Hey TBR!
Once a year our city has a river sweep event where the community comes out
and helps clean the banks of the Cuyahoga
 river.  Our co-op is situated along that river, so we collect them through
the year, and they let us add to their tire dumpster. From their, I think
it gets recycled into playground mulch or something.

Short answer, find some neighborhood clean up event and see if they will
partner up with you. Hope that helps!

P.S. I loved your ACE's workshop at NE!

Always,
Erik Anderson