[TheThinkTank] Tire disposal

Eric Brozell eric at bikeerie.org
Sat Oct 12 05:17:44 PDT 2019

Dear Think Tank Supporters,

There are things that can be done with used tires. This image was of an old rack that we updated and made a little bit more secure.

To add to the recycling idea. We reuse inner tubes for tie wraps. The wraps are used to tie matched parts together, tie parts onto a bike during an extended repair process, and just an easy to use and reuse organizer tool. I like these over the plastic tie wraps because I can untie them without a tool to cut them off.

Eric Brozell
Bike Erie and Pedal Mettle Erie