[TheThinkTank] Blood lust in a "safe space".

Wm Dakota Callaschai mylifeinthenow at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 10:18:24 PDT 2019

This was my first Bike!Bike! after my awaking and being ostracized from my
Collective.
I knew I wasn't a part of this world anymore, especially after my
experiences this summer.
I tried to join a new shop and had many opportunities to find some
like-minded folks, but what I found was crushing.
Bring up veganism to the majority of those that are fighting the good fight
against the system and get ready to hear them attack you personally or
worse... Defend the system!
I could fill this part with examples, but you already know... "I could
never give up cheese!" "I love bacon!" and on and on...
Why is this?
I'm sure you know someone that died on their bike because of our car
culture.
Many of us know someone that died because drug prohibition... ie
 accidental overdose.
And even suicide because capitalism is crushing our souls.
But ask people to apply to same scrutiny to the system that provides them
with flesh and fluids, and they won't. They'll give excuses. They'll get
mad at the messenger. But they won't admit that animal agriculture goes
against their own values.
I have a bunch to say but I don't think anyone want to hear it...