[TheThinkTank] Kicked out of Bike!Bike!?!

Jason Moore moorepants at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 09:12:50 PDT 2019

 > Anyone attending Bike!Bike! should have a fair understanding of
anti-oppression and ways that our community works to fight inequality.

But isn't this a poor assumption? I'm sure that many people have had or
have a less-than-fair understanding of anti-oppression but still want to
attend Bike!Bike! to hopefully improve that understanding (among other
things).

Jason