[TheThinkTank] Hiring Shop Manager in Iowa City, IA

Audrey Wiedemeier audrey at bikelibrary.org
Thu Oct 17 13:04:05 PDT 2019

Hola Folx:

Just returned from my first Bike!Bike! and am jazzed about having had the
opportunity to travel to Mexico as well as experiencing it in Spanish and
English. The level of interpretation quality and effectiveness blew us
away. We will be setting up a new shop space soon and are inspired by the
work on language inclusivity that Bici!Bici! organizers did. We will aim to
have the new Shop Manager work towards switching the new shop over to
Spanish/English.

Now Hiring, Shop Manager link:
<https://www.icbikelibrary.org/now-hiring.html>
https://www.icbikelibrary.org/now-hiring.html

Cover letter, Resume and 2 references can be sent to audrey at bikelibrary.org
and definitely mention si se hablas español!

Peace & grease,

*Audrey Wiedemeier* (She/her/hers)
Iowa City Bike Library, Director

700 S. Dubuque St, Iowa City
*Hours: *Sat. 10-3, Mon. 5-7, Tues. 6-8,
Wed. 6-8, Thurs. 6-8, Fri. 4:30-6:30

BikeLibrary.org
C: (515) 450-1651